Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Help, I need money for school.?

Okay, i'm going crazy here. I have tried everything, everything and still, i have not accomplished anything. Loans, i need a co signer and apparently every one around me has bad credit and some of them just don't get approved. Alternative loans, i didn't get approved, NO CREDIT HISTORY. Scholarships, i have written over 29 essays based on various topics i don't even want to get into. I've applied for almost everything, even my own paycheck doesn't cover anything. i'm the only one here with my uncle, my father lives in italy and he can't even meet up with half of my tution. Though, i am a US permanent resident, i stil have bigger problems. So now, i can't afford to go to school. I want tooo. What in the world can i do? Someone please help, DUQUESNE UNIVERSITY IS freaking expensive, i'm only in my 2nd yr, does it get worse or.......... help someone, give me an option

No comments:

Post a Comment