Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WOuLD YOU BE OFFENDED IF YOUR SPOUSE SAID THIS TO YOU? (TEN POINTS)?

Last night, my husband and I were laying in bed last night. Our two year old is now sleeping in his own bed and not crawling into bed with us in the middle of the night. So I am feeling a little bit more liberated in the bedroom. Last night, my husband was laying beside me and I decided to do things a little differently. So I grabbed my phone and sent him a text message. I said "Would you like to play pretend?" He knew what I was talking about, he wrote back and said(he has a very sarcastic sense of humor) "I Will Pretend to be Asleep" After I got the message he just laughed and laughed. I replied with "Please tell me what your fantasies are" (for some reason he is embared to say this stuff out loud) He said "Have you ever thought of using food) I said we have already done that. Then he jokingly wrote back and said "Would you lick Creamed corn out of my armpit" OMG. This hurt me because I was trying to be serious with him. He was laughin the whole time. What can I do to get him to be serious. This stuff is no laughing matter to me. I want to please him but instead I feel I am being made fun of. Oh and by the way, we didn't have last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment