Thursday, August 18, 2011

I want to get a credit card?

The one I like best is the citibank forward credit card. It it supposed to be great for students. I have done my research and this truly seems like the best deal. Does anyone else on here have it? I'm a little wary of getting this card just because I dont want to sign up for more than I can bargain for. I am basically only going to use the card to buy the stuff I need for my car to get it fixed and running again, which shouldn't take long, and then pay it off within three months Then get rid of the card afterwards.. I cannot find any information on whether this is a signed contract for a certain amount of months. Do I have to sign a contract like they make you do for a car where you promise to keep the card for 24 months or is it just until you want it??

No comments:

Post a Comment