Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm about to become a PJ, what boots should I buy and start breaking in?

I've checked out specialtactics.com every day for the past few weeks and been studying EMT paramedic books that are used in the pipeline. I've been doing a few of the workouts and diets on specialtactics and I know I'll be ready physically and mentally to push myself past my limits. Any more advice to get ready? Im considering buying boots to break in. I was a state wrestler in high school and i think im in pretty good shape. I know I can be in PJ shape in no time because its been my dream since I was a kid. I wanna prove to those who doubted me that i can do it, so any advice to help me get even more prepared is greatly appreciated. Im willing to put 100% effort into this. Im even quitting my job as a real estate agent to work out and study every day. Let me see what you all have to give me. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment