Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Help me! Opinions please!?

OK so this guy I like likes me and he says im really cool. But he says my looks are iffy. Thats the only reason that he wont go out with me. We're really close and tell each other everything. What can I do to improve my looks. I have blondish brown hair (mostly brown though) and green eyes. i don't wear makeup but I am willing to try anything you recomend. I usually keep my hair up in a ponytail but can wear it down. Does anyone have any cute hairstyles or pics for curly hair? Thanks We have a uniform so I can't really change the way I dress, but I can change the shoes. Flats and heels don't work with the uniform, So can anyone get me some links for some sweet pumas or something? Thanks a ton! And P.S. please don't tell me not to change for him just to be myself because I am around him and I just wanna change some little things with the way I look. And i'm 13. O and also you don't have to answer ALL the questions lol I asked a lot but any help is welcome. I give best answer!:]

No comments:

Post a Comment