Thursday, August 18, 2011

Please tell me what you think. :)?

my husband and I am trying to conceive. My periods are irregular.period in march was on the 11, period in April was on the 7, period in may was on the 5. Had unprotected everyday day on may 8 10 12 15 17 19 20 22. Took ovulation test everyday starting on may 10 and was ovulating on may 20-21. I also had an ovarian cyst 8 months ago. Went to hospital with pain and they said my ovary burst on my left side. Didn't have surgery or nothing. Went to dr a week after and he said I had the cyst but it's gone. Can I still get pregnant? On ovulation day I had some lil cramps on my right side.could I be pregnant, if I am when will I get implantation bleeding? My stomach been felling lil crampy and last night it felt like I needed to throw up but I didn't. Let me know what you think please.

No comments:

Post a Comment