Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How has Internet changed your life personally?

I rarely leave my home or talk to people because of social phobias. Before we got internet I spent a lot of time lying on my bed listening to music. My mind was so under stimulated that I was depressed. Through the internet I've been intellectually stimulated, I've talked to people I would never manage to talk to in the real world and I've grown as a person. I'm more self confident and for the last 6 years I've run a blog where I share the photos I take. Photography is a new hobby that I got through getting the courage online. My mind is also like a sponge and I suck up information all the time. That gives me more confidence in real life because I can always shoot off some information that others don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment