Monday, August 15, 2011

Does she like me? 10 points for Best Answer?

she always says hi to me.Also she makes fun of people but never about me. she would sit next to me and tell me stuff in my ear Also when she was talking she would grab my arm. she has done this more than once i asked her to sit next to me and we shared headphones.also we were talkin on the computer last night and i was about to get off so i told her i was goin to bed so i gave her my number and told her to hit me up sometime then she told me goodnight and told me if i need 2 contact her anytime with her number afterwards then she said i will see you tommorow in caps. today was the 1st time i was alone with her she was goin leave the cl 2 walk around so i was like ur just goin leave me here alone so she told me to go with her i did we just walked around and talked but when we were walkin she gave like 2 guys hugs and she has never gave me a hug and she has n when someone says something stupid we look into each others eyes and start laughing even when its not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment