Monday, August 8, 2011

I need hair and makeup tips?

ok lets start with the basics I have vary oily skin so I have a lot of breakouts so if you have any good skin products it will riley help(I have already try proactive and it dint work)as to makeup I’m kind of punk gothic type but you can put up any makeup that you can come up with I’m totally open what I mostly wear is a vary pale foundation because I have vary fair skin so all the botchy redness shows (unfortunately) for my eye makeup I wear black eyeliner because I have hazel eyes and I hate wearing brown eye liner because it makes the brown in my eyes more noticeable and not the green plus I like how the black looks so any other colors you think would look good on hazel eyes would be great but I do wear brown eye shadow I kind of scared to wear riley bright colors but if you find something that will work thanks for lips I wear cherry chap stick it puts a red tint on my lips and it taste good but I riley want something pretty and not stand out to much finely my hair I mostly just straiten it because my hair is naturally strait and I don’t know what else to do with it so if you can find a way to make it better that would be great you also mitt want to know in going to die my under hair like a crimson red so the style has to work for that thank you so much for all you help and I riley hope you can find something different for me (p.s. plezz don’t ask why I want to change my style so suddenly I have had a lot of people ask me and its kind of personal and I don’t want to share it)

No comments:

Post a Comment