Sunday, August 14, 2011

If i asked her out would she say yes? and does she like me?

ok theres this girl i like ive known her for about a month i sorta knew her a while before that but last month i started to hang out and talk to her at school more and i like her and when she had a boyfriend she told me stuff she wouldnt tell him and she even told me she was gonna break up with him and other people didnt know it. she tells me allot and seems to like to talk to me and she broke up with him on thursday and on friday i was walking home with her and she said she like this other boy and wanted to go out with him i dont remember if she said she was going to ask him out or not but i want to know if i asked her hey you want to go see harold and kumar with me this friday with a friend maybe would that be asking her out and if i asked her out do you think she would say yes? its not me who she was talking about wanting to go out with. and what should i say if she says no because she is grounded? since shes grounded i cant ask her till monday at school too

No comments:

Post a Comment