Thursday, August 11, 2011

Need info on employee right in the work place....?

Ok so i have been working for a animal hospital for almost 2 years. Since hired I have not received a raise even though it has been promised to me for almost a year now. Also, I am dealing with slander, deformation of character, harment, hostile work environment and have developed job-related stress due to these actions. I had a problem with a new employee, while i was working with her she had gone shopping during company time. She was gone from the office for 2 hours and came back with shopping bags. i contacted the manager-the girl was sent home. when the manager met with her she stated to the girl that I told on her. no this has caused a conflict between myself and new co-worker. two weeks after this situation I had to work with this girl as well as another employee that always creates a problem in the work place. The two of them began talking about me and making things extremely difficult. I became overwhelmed and left my job crying. The manager was contacted regarding this matter and said there will be a meeting between myself and the other co-workers. this never happened. I've worked with the two co-workers since then and reconciled with one. This past Sunday I worked with them as well. The owner of the company came in and had meetings with the dr and both co-workers about me. He stated to the doctor "Keep that upfront-she's a problem and we don't need her in the back". Then as he was leaving I had told him that our monthly totals are done if he needs them i can fax them over. He screamed at me and put me down. I held back tears and continued to work. He left, but returned later on in the day. When he returned my co-worker pulled him to the side and asked if I can be her istant for the day in replace of the new girl. He approached me very unprofessionally and stated "you're in the back- and there better not be any trouble!!". This morning I come into work and my manager is waiting for a different co-worker of mine to speak to. She tells my co-worker that her schedule needs to change and she needs to work sundays because I had a fight with my other co-worker and she had to come to work. This is false!!! Nothing happened during my work shift, in all honesty everything went perfectly!! I feel my manager is making false statements about me and it has tarnished my credibility in my job. I am being labeled as the trouble maker as well as I have heard rumors about my personal life that have originated from the manager. Next issue, is it legal to work an employee 24 hours give them off 12 hours then put them on another 24 hour shift as well as a 36 hour shift? And on another note there isn't breaks offered in my job!! Please help me wit this...

No comments:

Post a Comment