Monday, August 15, 2011

I had an odd dream over a year ago, but i write things in my journal. I finally decided to ask what it means.?

I was in a school unfamiliar to me. Some type of event was going to take place. There was a large amount of students there and we were split into groups and placed in different clrooms. When I arrived in a clroom, i was given a bag with a gift in it. Each group had a person that was chosen to present a gift at the event which would take place in a large room like a gymnasium. I left that clroom and headed to my clroom where my group was. I decided to stop at the bathrooms. Another girl was with me, in the background. I was curious to see what the gift was, so i opened it. I was a brown paper bag rolled up. Inside the bag was a cheesecloth or linen like material (it was see-through not transparent tho) and was white. I didn't open the material bc i could see that it contained snakes. At first I thought it was only one but it was many balled up, entangled in one another. Then I saw in the back of the material, an alligator with a long snout that widened and rounded at the end. It began to eat the snakes. Then I put the alligator and snakes back into the bag and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment